Tuesday, May 13, 2008

+ c o m b a t : d a n + r a c h +

managed to dig out some time to doodle abit during the video rendering of my projects, the above 2 characters are THE 2 LesMills "daddy+mommy" of bodycombat (both just tied the knot recently). a quick sketch initially with ballpoint pen, normally i don't use pencil unless important work, then scanned and cleaned up with PS. just placed a coloured background for the colourscheme, don't really have the time to colour for now.
oh well, guess what? my 1st sketch post. more to come? pray i have the time :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah beng, it's time u start doodling the different bc ppl in ff liao.. mai tu liao.. just do it.. i'm still waiting for mine!!!

edwinchiam said...

wah! 1st comment belongs to you whom...eh..i dunno who? msn me and lemme know who are u..u be the 1st(in ff)in my "to draw" list :P

jyh said...

draw me draw me .
pls pls. i cut queue

edwinchiam said...

if i draw u, the other girls sure also want...lol...
ok can.. but can wait awhile mah?.. v busy at the moment :)