Tuesday, May 13, 2008

+ a t t i c b e n g ' s 1 s t +

hi to all, this will be my art/sketch/doodle blog, hopefully i can blog this with my daily works up in here for viewing and comments. little intro of myself, a 27+ "ah beng"(a hokkien word describing a typical hooligan in sg..hmm...most people calling me by that because of my "owe$pay$ face). working as a motion graphic artist in little red dot singapore, near chinatown under atticfilms.
deals with video compositing, editing and little little stuffs here and there, but i guess my forte would be illustration, time to time if i can find some time, i would doodle abit on my scrap papers, just to keep my passion going.
also going thru training as a LesMills body combat instructor at the same time, hopefully can bring my life to another excited level :)

well, thats about it, i let my works do the talking, comments and critique are allowed, even chatting but prefer thru msn :P

No comments: